Monday, January 19, 2009

Well, let's give that key lime pie a day in court, and a big old glass of non-fat milk, if you please.

Saint Clare is peaceful, serene and full of love. Which is why Orson and I left it to go kick some ass last night.

Now I am not saying that is us in these pictures, at all. In fact, the photo below from the 7 Days Magic Bakery security camera is too bad to say exactly who that is. I mean, really...who would hold up someone for a glass of milk? That's crazy. **coughs*

Besides, my attorney assures me this photo will never count as evidence if this goes to trial.



By the way, I like to think of myself as an innocent bystander... a civilian, if you will. Certainly not an accomplice, like that silly police officer tried to explain it to me last night. Just because I drove the car after Orson picked up the milk does not make me some kind of bad person. My goodness.



Hey, anyone can go to the Crack Den and be tough. But it takes a special kinda badassedness to just be criminal wherever you happen to be. **clears throat* Allegedly criminal.

No comments: