Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

So we all have those days when you are just so over SL. Robin and I agreed I had reached maximum SLness and I should take some time off, so I am minding my own business irl when this SAME WOMAN calls me and says.."Umm..Pris? Niko is here. And Vio. And Oct. And, um...pop in and turn off security so we can party?"

Still in a New Year's funk, I come onto Saint Clare to TCB still dressed for sunbathing on Hermit Beach from that afternoon. After being SLexually harassed by everyone there (**coughs Vio), I decided to stay -- who can resist the warm gooeyness of Niko's tunes? Not me. And apparently, not most of SL, who also came over to ring in the New Year (around the world, every hour) with us. So thank you Robz, Niko and Sars (ok, Vio too, for hittin' on me) and everyone who made this such a fun night!

More pics on the *69 blog, too. :)

DJ Niko Lyle


Violet Morellet, Butthole Magic


The ladies of Saint Clare: Robz and Pris


Pris, Woodrow Stapleton


Lolotehe Menoptra


xSaraho Mornington, Hawt Late-Night DJ Diva


Robin

No comments: